The innovative LG Series offers the most versatile cooking system available.
Fueled by your selection of wood pellet blends, the LG700 consists of a two-tiered, 707 square inch cooking surface that is ideal for a family of four.
The LG700 burn system will complement your BBQing ability with true convection cooking, full digital control and a programmable meat probe to regulate the internal temperature of your food.
Louisiana Grills' famous flame broiler allows for direct and indirect grilling, wielding eight distinct cooking methods to serve your every need. Sear, smoke, bake, or roast, the LG700 will enhance your entire cooking experiences.
Features of the LG700 Wood Pellet Grill
- Large 707 sq. in. total cooking surface
- 497 sq. in. on main grids and 210 sq. in. on removable upper cooking rack
- Perfect size for 2 to 4 people
- Versatile Cooking - hot smoke, bake, roast, braise, grill, sear, reverse sear, charbroil
- Digital Control Center lets you adjust heat from 170°F hot smoke to 600°F searing temperature range
- 5°F increment temperature adjustment
- Automatic start up and cool down
- Grill temperature probe works with Digital Control Center for oven type control
- Includes full function programmable meat probe for "set it and forget it" cooking
- Flame broiler for indirect and direct flame cooking
- 14-lb. capacity pellet hopper
- Proprietary exhaust system for even 2 tier cooking
- True fan-forced convection cooking eliminates the need for rotisserie and locks in moisture and flavor
- Stay-cool handle
- Domed lid thermometer
- Porcelain-coated cast iron main grids
- Solid bottom shelf
- Handle and thermometer bezels add to the quality workmanship
- Heavy-duty in-line skate casters and wheels for easy mobility
- Heavy-duty 14-gauge steel construction for strength and durability
- High-temp powder-coat paint
- 38 3/4in.W x 24in.D x 43 3/4in.H
- 120V 50/60 Hz 3.1 Amp 3-prong electrical appliance
Width - 38.75"
Depth - 24"
Weight - 141 lbs