Blaze Marine-Grade 316L Professional Portable Grill - BLZ-1PRO-PRTMG-LP
The Blaze Marine Grade 316L Professional "Take It or Leave It" Portable Grill allows people to bring the power and quality of Blaze Grills offshore. The 316L Stainless Steel offers increased durability in marine environments, giving you more rugged toughness than the standard 304 stainless steel. The Professional Portable Grill utilizes all of the same commercial grade components of the Blaze Professional Series built-in grills. This portable powerhouse uses an 12,000 BTU cast stainless steel H-burner and 12 gauge stainless steel flame tamer to reach incredibly even heat. Pair that with the heavy-duty 12mm hexagon, stainless steel cooking rods and you have gorgeous sear marks on the go!
Shipping: Standard shipping on this product is by freight carrier. All orders leave the manufacturers warehouse within 24-72 hours and ship within 7 days. The item will be shipped to the curb of the building/home. The free standard delivery does not include bringing this item into the home nor hauling away any items that will be replaced.
Blaze gas grills have a lifetime warranty that warrants against any defects in the manufacturing and workmanship on the control valves, cooking grids, stainless steel housing, stainless steel burners, flame tamers, heat zone separators, and all other stainless steel components. All electrical and ignition components are covered for one (1) year after the date of purchase. Grills must be registered within thirty days for the warranty to apply. Refer to manufacturer's manual for full warranty details.
- 316L Stainless Steel outer-body construction offers increased durability in marine environments
- 304 Stainless Steel internal components
- Has the same flame thrower ignition as the built-in and freestanding grills
- Utilizes the heavy duty cast stainless steel H burner, flame tamers, and 12mm hex cooking grids as the built-in Pro series grills
- Uses 1lb Propane Cylinder or 20lb propane tanks with tank adapter
- Can reach temperatures high enough to sear steaks
- Two front facing clasps for locking the lid in place during storage or transport.
Need further Assistance? Feel free to Call us at 1(800)-361-6475 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org