All the questions and all of the answers...
How does the order process work?
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation via e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm again that your product is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 3 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
How do I track my order?
Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email and unique order number. Inside your confirmation email will be a private link to your order page which will display shipping address, billing address, and items purchased. Items typically ship 24 to 72 hours during business days. Upon shipping, you will receive an e-mail with the tracking number and the carrier with which it was shipped, along with specific delivery instructions.Tracking information will also be available on your order page. Please note large items ship freight and will require a delivery appointment before the item is dropped off. If you are having trouble tracking your order or have not received a tracking number within 3 business days, please give us a call at 1-(912)-209-4951 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Backorder Policy & Protocol
If an order is placed on a product that is listed as back-ordered (or is advised), our protocol is to charge the customer's credit card or PayPal account. In order to have more control over this unfortunate fulfillment delay, we must process your payment when your order is placed to prevent:
- Undesired delays in receipt of your product by you until proper information can be provided by you to us because of unintentional change of payment information.
- Intentional attempts at fraudulent receipt of products by way of purposely providing false payment information.
- Collecting and handling of your sensitive financial information through a delayed date of order fulfillment and shipment. Our strict internal controls are in place to limit impressions or realities of fraud, and we make every effort to not, at any point, be in possession of your sensitive financial information.
Therefore we do this to avoid costly and frustrating postponements, cancellations, rerouting, and in some cases unfortunate fraudulent receipt of shipments. This usually happens due to intentional or unintentionally submitted false payment information. Therefore, this back-order protocol has been put in place to limit unnecessary and excessive costs of doing business, which allows us to keep our prices lower for you, our customer. Thank you for your patience and understanding with any back-order you may place with us.
If you placed a back-order and you did not intend to do so, you may do the following:
- Review other comparable products on our site for purchase in place of your current order. If you would like to modify your order, please place a new order and contact us immediately after so we can refund your original order.
- If your your order has not already shipped, we can cancel and refund your order in full after a brief period of confirming the order cancellation with the manufacturer. You can e-mail us at email@example.com with your cancellation request. You may also request inventory availability so a new order can be placed when the item becomes available.
- Please wait a minimum of four (4) business days for your credit card company to post the credit.
Please note, that unless we are advised by you in a written email reply indicating either of the above two options prior to shipment, we will assume that you want to keep your present order in place until the product is available to ship (requiring no post-order response from you). We will continue to diligently work on your behalf with the manufacturer to fulfill your order as soon as possible and advise on freight and tracking information when it is made available to us.
Lastly, all ETA's are subject to change. JwGrills does not and cannot control any timeline regarding orders due to us solely being an Authorized Dealer of each of the brands we sell, not the brand/manufacturer of the products ourselves.
How does JwGrills ship their products?
JwGrills ships all of our large products via our trusted freight partners. Our freight partners have decades of experience in curbside delivery of large or heavy items that most couriers can’t carry. The freight-delivery process is a little more complicated than what’s required from standard shipping companies, so we’ve laid out all the important details here to get you prepared for the big drop-off. If you have any issues with your freight shipment or just need a few questions answered upfront, we’re just a phone call away at 1-912-209-4951.
The 8 step process to a successful delivery of your freight shipment.
1. Schedule your delivery
- Your carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window, usually between 4 and 8 hours. Make a note of the time frame given and be present during that time frame.
2. Prep for Curbside Delivery
- Freight drivers leave all pallets at the curb, meaning you are responsible for moving your shipment up your driveway and into your home or backyard.
3. Have helpers ready!
- Due to shipments being dropped off at the curb, you’ll be needing help getting your shipment to its final home destination. JwGrills recommends having at least 2 extra hands on standby.
4. Be at the right place at the right time for delivery day.
- You must be physically present at the specified delivery location during the scheduled drop-off window to sign the receipt provided by your driver.
5. Inspect Your Receipt & Pallet
- Make sure the sticker number on your shipment matches the pallet number on the receipt from your driver. Also look for tears on the shrink wrap and pallet, noting any damage on the receipt.
6. Time to Accept (or Refuse) Your Shipment
- If you spot only 1 damaged item or don’t see any tears at all, sign the receipt and let your driver go on their way. We ask that you refuse the shipment only if multiple items are damaged.
7. Unpack & Verify Your Order
- Assuming the shipment is in good condition, move it from the curb and open it. Smaller items may be packed inside larger ones, so unpack everything to ensure all items are present and free of damage.
8. Contact Us if You Have Any Issues
- You have 5 days from the delivery time to contact us about problems with your shipment, be it an incomplete order or damaged items. If you refuse to accept the delivery, call us immediately.
Does my Grill come with warranty?
Most if not all of our Grills that we offer come with a minimum of a 1 year warranty and most come with a lifetime warranty! You can refer to the product descriptions for more details on the warranty.
Does JwGrills offer price match?
If you are able to find an item that you're looking for at a local store/online retail that includes all shipping and fees. All you have to do is present to us the current ad or show us a photo, phone display or app, and we’ll match their price, guaranteed. Our price match policy only applies to the brands we carry on our website. Does not include installation labor; and closeout, discontinued, clearance, refurbished, used or damaged items. This cannot be combined with other discounts.
Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has the following restrictions:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible.
- We cannot price match items that are out of stock.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the item you have purchased
- The Price Match Guarantee includes will be calculated based on item price, sales tax, shipping charges.
- Price Matches do not apply for exchange orders.
What is the return and refund process?
30 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 30 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by JwGrills). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced. If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us. To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 30 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals. ”The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit. In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse. Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction. In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery. JwGrills reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if: The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer. The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging. The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging. The item being returned