Made entirely in the USA, the Alturi Series can be summed up in one word: luxury. Designed with elegance, fueled with raw power, and loaded with every feature, this grill sets the bar for luxury outdoor cooking. Details like the angle-mounted interior lights, rotisserie storage, and spring-assisted hood provide ultimate convenience, while its solid #304 stainless steel construction and high BTU Red Brass burners – the most durable in the market – guarantee lasting performance. When it comes to performance, quality, and style, Alturi truly stands alone.
Stainless Steel Construction: Complete #304 stainless steel construction for a quality construction.
Captured Briquette Trays: Unique ceramic briquettes sit above the burner to provide radiant heat and eliminate hot/cold zones across the 1,100in² cooking surface.
Heavy Duty 9mm Cooking Grates: 9mm thick stainless steel cooking grates provide superior heat retention and durability.
Double Lined Hood: Thick, double-lined, and spring-assisted hood ensures a consistent cooking environment.
Analog Temperature Gauge: Built-in 3-inch temperature gauge embedded into the hood's exterior monitors your grilling temperature.
Flame Thrower Ignition: Unique technology shoots a burst of flame to light the tube burners more reliably than traditional spark ignitions.
Infrared Back Burner: 15,000 BTU infrared back burner for professional-style rotisserie cooking (rotisserie kit included).
Built-In Lighting: Interior halogen lights shine on the cooking surface while the LED front panel lighting adds aesthetic appeal.
Heat Zone Separators: Integrated heat zone separators allow independent zone cooking by keeping the heat from each burner confined to its own area.
||Natural Gas, Propane
||#304 Stainless Steel Construction
||Heavy-duty Double-lined, Spring Assisted Hood
|Front Panel Lighting
||LED Front Panel Lighting
||Heavy-Duty 9mm Cooking Grates
||Cast Red Brass Burners
||Flame Thrower Ignition, Manual Flash Tube Ignition
|Main Burner BTUs
||26,000 (each burner)
|Back Burner BTUs
||18,000 (Infrared Burner)
||Heavy-duty Rotisserie Kit featuring a 100 lb. max capacity motor rating
||Storage Bracket for Rotisserie Spit
|Total Cooking Surface
1,100 (square inches)
||40.5” W x 10.1875” H x 23.0625” D
||42” W x 25.484” H x 26.649” D
Lifetime warranty on construction and manufacturer defects
Lifetime warranty on frame and housing
Lifetime warranty on cooking grates, burners, and valves
One year warranty on all other parts, components, and electrical
*Please refer to the Product Manual for Full Warranty Details.
ALT42T-NG Installation & Owners ManualALT42T-NG About SummersetALT42R Line Drawing
More often then not, shipments/packages make it to your location without a problem. However, if they do, we ask that you thoroughly inspect your packages following a few guidelines. Note that any type of damage will require photos submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receipt to process your return/exchange.
Pre-Delivery: If you are not there to sign-for or inspect the delivery, and authorize the freight company to leave the order without a signature (by leaving a note, etc.), JwGrills cannot be held liable for any damages or missing pieces.
Upon Delivery: When it arrives, ensure that the pallet/piece count on the delivery receipt matches the number of pallets/pieces you are supposed to have received. Note any missing pieces on the delivery receipt before you sign. Example: “Only Received 3 of 4 pieces.” Call us at 1(800)-361-6475 immediately to let us know you are missing pallets/pieces. We will coordinate with the carrier to locate the missing items or replace them.
Immediately inspect for any visible damages like crumpled box corners, holes/punctures, or broken pallets (which are typical signs of internal damage). If there is any visible damage REFUSE DELIVERY OF THE ENTIRE ORDER. Do not keep a partial order if any single item is damaged. Note any damages to the packaging or contents on the delivery receipt by specifically writing the word “Damaged”.
If there is no visible external damage, please sign-for and accept your freight. Signing your delivery receipt without noting any damages legally states that you have received your items in good condition. Note that drivers will not wait for you to inspect for concealed damage.
Upon accepting your order, open and inspect your package for CONCEALED DAMAGE. You have 48 hours to email us damage photos at email@example.com. You may call us at 1(800)-361-6475 to report any concealed damage, only after we have received the corresponding photos. Please have your order number ready. Thank you.
Generally, most of the items we carry can be returned within 30 days
of receipt in new condition and unopened. Custom ordered products cannot be returned or refunded.
Returned products must be sent back with their original packaging and have all of the parts and components that they came with. Please contact the manufacturer for any warranty issues.
Please document (photograph) any damages upon receiving the item and report these damages to the delivery carrier if product was sent by LTL or freight (not by UPS, Fedex, USPS, etc).
Some items may additionally be subject to a restocking fee. Customer is responsible for return shipping and original shipping cost, even if the item was "free shipping". Any damages to products may void the return.
Returns must be accompanied with an RMA number. Please contact us in order to have one generated.
Should you have any questions about a particular product’s return policy we’re here to help. Please contact us and we will respond within 24 hours.
As stated in the Product Quality Guarantee, any item that arrives in less than perfect condition or missing parts will be handled at no extra cost to you.
Refunds will be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
It is the customers' responsibility to confirm the product will comply with their state, county or city codes.
Items that are not eligible for return include the following:
- Used items, including items that have been installed or assembled.
- Clearance items.
- Warehouse Deal Items.
- Custom-made, special-order and made-to-order products.
- Items marked “non-returnable” in the item description.
- Items requested outside of the 30-day return period.
If your item qualifies for return you can start the process with the “Submit a Return Request” link below.
Please be aware of the following information regarding how this process will proceed:
1. All shipping (to and from) costs are deducted from the refund.
2. You will receive an email confirming we received your request that will include additional details on the process.
3. An itemized Return Authorization, return shipping labels, and detailed instructions will be emailed to you upon approval.
4. Approved returns must be returned within 30 days of receiving approval.
5. If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone picture We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on it's way back to our warehouses.
6. Your return must be properly packaged in the original outer & inner packaging to help reduce damage and include all original parts, manuals, pieces, packing slips, etc.
7. After JwGrills receives and inspects the return, your refund will be issued. The processing time for the refund will depend on the payment option used for the order.
8. Any items returned outside of this process or 30-day period are not eligible for a refund.
9. Any items returned on your own are not eligible for a refund.
Click Here To Submit A Return
Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email and unique order number. Inside your confirmation email will be a private link to your order page which will display shipping address, billing address, and items purchased.
Items typically ship 24 to 72 hours during business days.
Upon shipping, you will receive an e-mail with the tracking number and the carrier with which it was shipped
, along with specific delivery instructions.
Tracking information will also be available on your order page.
Please note large items ship freight and will require a delivery appointment before the item is dropped off.
If you are having trouble tracking your order or have not received a tracking number within 3 business days, please give us a call at 1-(912)-209-4951 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit the text link below to track your JwGrills shipment.
Click Here For Shipment Tracking
If an order is placed on a product that is listed as back-ordered (or is advised), our protocol is to charge the customer's credit card or PayPal account. In order to have more control over this unfortunate fulfillment delay, we must process your payment when your order is placed to prevent:
- Undesired delays in receipt of your product by you until proper information can be provided by you to us because of unintentional change of payment information.
- Intentional attempts at fraudulent receipt of products by way of purposely providing false payment information.
- Collecting and handling of your sensitive financial information through a delayed date of order fulfillment and shipment. Our strict internal controls are in place to limit impressions or realities of fraud, and we make every effort to not, at any point, be in possession of your sensitive financial information.
Therefore we do this to avoid costly and frustrating postponements, cancellations, rerouting, and in some cases unfortunate fraudulent receipt of shipments. This usually happens due to intentional or unintentionally submitted false payment information. Therefore, this back-order protocol has been put in place to limit unnecessary and excessive costs of doing business, which allows us to keep our prices lower for you, our customer. Thank you for your patience and understanding with any back-order you may place with us.
If you placed a back-order and you did not intend to do so, you may do the following:
- Review other comparable products on our site for purchase in place of your current order. If you would like to modify your order, please place a new order and contact us immediately after so we can refund your original order.
- If your your order has not already shipped, we can cancel and refund your order in full after a brief period of confirming the order cancellation with the manufacturer. You can e-mail us at email@example.com with your cancellation request. You may also request inventory availability so a new order can be placed when the item becomes available.
- Please wait a minimum of four (4) business days for your credit card company to post the credit.
Please note, that unless we are advised by you in a written email reply indicating either of the above two options prior to shipment, we will assume that you want to keep your present order in place until the product is available to ship (requiring no post-order response from you). We will continue to diligently work on your behalf with the manufacturer to fulfill your order as soon as possible and advise on freight and tracking information when it is made available to us.
Lastly, all ETA's are subject to change. JwGrills does not and cannot control any timeline regarding orders due to us solely being an Authorized Dealer of each of the brands we sell, not the brand/manufacturer of the products ourselves.